Jerry 2 Jerry 2

I feel bad for laughing, but I do it anyway.

The Masquerade The Masquerade

Very well made.

This animation fits life so well. I don't need to summarize what it means, pretty much anyone could figure it out. I love this.

Brain Food Brain Food

Umm... Okay?

Usually I have a choice WTF handy for videos like this, but this goes beyond a regular WTF moment. This would make sense if this was from a nightmare (Or mental scarring). I don't really get it, if there is indeed anything to get. The broccoli is extremely random, something that really shouldn't be in something like this. Or a short story. So yeah, WTF?

Moonkid Moonkid

I loved this bit of interactive fiction, though on my first playthrough, I had a bit of a flashback toward Majora's Mask when the first earthquake came.
The music was well chosen and set the mood perfectly, the timing for each character's movement was well done, and the subtle storytelling of each person as you follow them throughout this last day tells a much greater story that, quite frankly, I still am not sure if I get fully. (I did not understand the signifigance of the shovel, or why the drifter would be digging a hole at that last moment, unless certain thoughts hold true and he's digging a grave...)
Anyway, I loved it, enjoyed the neat Majora's Mask reference in the younger brother's story arc, and did not get bored with going through the day over and over again.

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

While a good game, there are a few parts where it's extremely difficult to do without practice, and one that is basically a luck-based mission, in regards to timing.
The music was well chosen, the gameplay decent, though I have to wonder why you kept the DDR-styled game, I've been playing this game off-and-on and have never even seen the final level.

Dream Hopper Dream Hopper

This was an excellently executed metroidvania, there were some aspects that I'd like to see in some later (hopefully commercial and long?) metroidvanias, such as your heath growing as you collect coins, and reliance on enemies for the abilities (Which adds a layer of strategy to the game),

- Sorrow - Extended Version - Sorrow - Extended Version

I really like it, it would serve extremely well for a game over theme for a game (Minus the hopeful spot near the end). I enjoy the stuff you make.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Thanks!

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

This is damn good.

I can think of many ways I can use this in a story, most of them in a time where the main character or Hero has just gotten out of a depressed state and is finding the strength to press on. Great job.

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

One of the best sad songs in a while.

I haven't been effected as much by a piano piece as much as this does since I first hear Parting Forever by Nobuo Uematsu. This song is a masterpiece and certainly better than the extended version. It adds the sense of loss and desperation that I feel in my own life at times, but it also adds a bit of hope that exists in life.
This would also make an awesome Game Over screen.

Arthas Arthas

I remember playing as him in Warcraft 3...

You did a great job giving one of the craziest characters in any game a new look.

Polar Power Polar Power

That is pretty awesome!

It has great detail and the eyes blinking in the full screen is just amazing!

Penciwthekid responds:

Thank you for the feedback. :-D

Metalmancer Metalmancer

Reminds me of something I made for my books...

In some books I wrote in my spare time, I came up with a concept of an Alchemist that is knowledgeable in technology who use a forbidden type of Alchemy to bind machinery to a body or a spirit to machinery.

The detail of the drawing is great, The way it reminds me of my idea is a good thing, since I can relate to it somewhat.

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Hehe yeah I don't know ,I kinda liked the idea so might aswell put something visual on paper, I wasn't sure which kind of magic would fit to the picture though ,alchemy would've been a good choice. I just hope necromancy is suitable aswell :p