- Sorrow - Extended Version - Sorrow - Extended Version

I really like it, it would serve extremely well for a game over theme for a game (Minus the hopeful spot near the end). I enjoy the stuff you make.

FuNaNdMoRe responds:

Thanks!

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

This is damn good.

I can think of many ways I can use this in a story, most of them in a time where the main character or Hero has just gotten out of a depressed state and is finding the strength to press on. Great job.

- Sorrow - - Sorrow -

One of the best sad songs in a while.

I haven't been effected as much by a piano piece as much as this does since I first hear Parting Forever by Nobuo Uematsu. This song is a masterpiece and certainly better than the extended version. It adds the sense of loss and desperation that I feel in my own life at times, but it also adds a bit of hope that exists in life.
This would also make an awesome Game Over screen.

Chrono Trigger - Lavos' Core Chrono Trigger - Lavos' Core

Not a bad rendition.

Personally, I think it could be better, but it does capture a bit of the desperation you feel as you fight the battle for Humanity against a...
healing blob, a dancing shield, and a blob that you don't think is Lavos until you beat the middle.

Reasoner- I'm Still Here Reasoner- I'm Still Here

An excellent piece.

Every time I get to a part in a story I write that no other music can convey the scene properly, I always turn to your music and it just fits so perfectly. I already know a part that this music would work perfectly for. Thank you for your wonderful music and don't let anyone bring you down. Even if someone does make you feel down you can always know there are people who love your music with a passion.

The Chase (Superscenic OST) The Chase (Superscenic OST)

This belongs in an awesome game.

I can clearly see some sort of battle between the protagonists and some strange creatures. This would fit perfectly. Great job.

Lost Odyssey Medly Lost Odyssey Medly

Amazing.

I can recognize the different songs that make this up, The first is Never-ending journey, then Battle conditions, the third I can't discern, the fourth is Eclipse of Time, then the fifth is like the Main Theme (When Kaim is on the monorail in Urah after the battle at the Highlands of Whol.).
This is great, I'm favoring this and and gining you five and ten.

LO - Intro Short LO - Intro Short

A pretty good attempt.

I recognize the song as 'Parting Forever' bu Nobuo Uematsu. It's a bit too techno for my tastes, but it's still good to listen to it. I suggest you keep practicing and listen to it a few times so the notes sound good and it doesn't sound broken up.

CT - Schala's Theme CT - Schala's Theme

This is a pretty good remix.

I'm not much for listening to remixes because they usually suck. But this is a rarity in my eyes. Thanks for posting this.
10/10

CT - Frog's Theme CT - Frog's Theme

I loved listening to this song.

I loved how the song would put images of a brave knight facing every type of evil to save those he loved.
This captures the same feeling while adding something the original lacked.
Keep it up.