Jerry 2 Jerry 2

I feel bad for laughing, but I do it anyway.

The Masquerade The Masquerade

Very well made.

This animation fits life so well. I don't need to summarize what it means, pretty much anyone could figure it out. I love this.

Brain Food Brain Food

Umm... Okay?

Usually I have a choice WTF handy for videos like this, but this goes beyond a regular WTF moment. This would make sense if this was from a nightmare (Or mental scarring). I don't really get it, if there is indeed anything to get. The broccoli is extremely random, something that really shouldn't be in something like this. Or a short story. So yeah, WTF?

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

Foamy tells it like it is.

Foamy is my favorite character because he bring to people's attention something that pisses him (and many people) off in a humorous way. Kind of like George Carlin before he kicked the bucket.

Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3 Two Minutes Of Terror Ep3

I liked this series.

It brought some interesting horror ideas out there.
I wonder why exactly these things are happening to the characters. What did they do? Is it a curse? A mad scientist? (It would explain the cellphone, the Watcher AND the creepy creatures in this one.) I guess it's might never be explained because mystery often makes scary stories better. But I digress. Great series, great flash.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

This is mostly true.

I hate it when I hold open a door, just to be polite, and some dickface will come in and be like, "I don't need some (Self-righteous; asshole; little kid) holding the door for me! I can do it myself!" WTF?!

F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

I couldn't stop laughing.

This was so freakin' random, the potato singing was very random.

On a side note, 'potatoes' is the correct plural form of the word 'potato'.

Take your name to heart FAILWHALE.

Turing Test Turing Test

This has great potential.

This is the makings of a great series. I really hope you make this into a full on series. Maybe have the main character try to stop some sort of global conspiracy or something.
The music was great, the animation was great, and the overall storyline was suspenseful.

Jimtopia responds:

I appreciate the compliments, thanks for the review!

3:33am 3:33am

My heart's pounding.

I didn't expect that to happen, that was pretty good.

story of a loser story of a loser

That was a great flash.

I can relate deeply to this. I am what you would call the 'weird' kid in my school. There are three thing at my school that would be considered 'cool'. Sports, clothes, and number of friends. Not to mention the few guys at school measuring themselves in the bathroom. I would be the so-called 'loser' because I do things that are outside of the social norms.
I like how you worded the title, it fits perfectly as the kid, or 'loser', is viewed as such by the 'cool kids', who you portrayed as identical nerds who don't like things that are outside of what they're used to and/or hate people who stand above themselves in any way. Whether it's artistically, or physically. I would rate this higher if I could, but ten's all I can manage. Thank you.