Moonkid Moonkid

I loved this bit of interactive fiction, though on my first playthrough, I had a bit of a flashback toward Majora's Mask when the first earthquake came.
The music was well chosen and set the mood perfectly, the timing for each character's movement was well done, and the subtle storytelling of each person as you follow them throughout this last day tells a much greater story that, quite frankly, I still am not sure if I get fully. (I did not understand the signifigance of the shovel, or why the drifter would be digging a hole at that last moment, unless certain thoughts hold true and he's digging a grave...)
Anyway, I loved it, enjoyed the neat Majora's Mask reference in the younger brother's story arc, and did not get bored with going through the day over and over again.

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

While a good game, there are a few parts where it's extremely difficult to do without practice, and one that is basically a luck-based mission, in regards to timing.
The music was well chosen, the gameplay decent, though I have to wonder why you kept the DDR-styled game, I've been playing this game off-and-on and have never even seen the final level.

Dream Hopper Dream Hopper

This was an excellently executed metroidvania, there were some aspects that I'd like to see in some later (hopefully commercial and long?) metroidvanias, such as your heath growing as you collect coins, and reliance on enemies for the abilities (Which adds a layer of strategy to the game),

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

This is one of my favorite games. The music is very awesome to listen to and the references to games and the occasional offbeat moment (May heaven grant you werewolves, as two pause screens that coincided with each other stated) make the game enjoyable.
The concept of pausing time, but still moving is perfectly executed, and the little wolf guy is adorable. The graphics are amazing, and the way it's presented is brilliant.
My only complaint would be the final boss, which is basically a rather long wait plus puzzle elements. Something could have been done there other than what was done. However, I don't think that detracts too much from the game, as it's end game.

Covetous Covetous

I'm in that WEIRD part of Newgrounds...
The game was interesting, to say the least. I can understand the part that greed plays in it, I can understand that the creature that feasted upon his insides wanted nothing but to exist.

I'll give you positive points for an interesting concept and an interesting storyline, but I hated how everything became flashy and noisy toward the end.

I won't say that it sucks because it has no story, which it does have a story, albeit a strange and somewhat disturbing one. Nor will I say that it blows because of poor game play. This isn't ABOUT game play. The major thing that I really dislike is how the final part is just so noisy and flashy.

It reminds me of Giygas from Earthbound, a little.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

read about this on KnowYourMeme.com

I'm not a big fan of My Little Pony, but this was actually a decent story.

Goin Up Goin Up

A fun game.

The graphics were great, the music was well chosen (I'd like to know what it's called), and the gameplay for both mouse and keyboard were great.
I love how you employed the upgrade system and made everything fun.

The I of It The I of It

A rather simple game, but gets frustrating.

While the music was good for the type of game, it soon got a bit repetitive. The narration was a good quirk to the game, and would not have made the game as good as it is now. While this is a good time waster, it would not be something that I'd play every now and then to entertain myself.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

A decent game.

Graphics: 10/10
Music: 5/10
Gameplay: 5/10
Overall: 8/10
The graphics were great, I loved the detail into every bit of the level you put into it. I also loved the way the levels randomized.
Music wasn't bad, but it could have been better.
The gameplay was difficult, the dash was extremely awkward to use and the jump being assigned to the spacebar was even more so. I would be maneuvering around the level and suddenly, WHOOSH! I'm falling. My advice is to move the jump button to the up arrow and move the dash to an offhand button such as the Spacebar or Shift. I hope to see more games like this from you.

Alphaland Alphaland

A great game with an original idea.

This is sure to become an NG legend one of these days, thank you for this great game.